Ваш надежный партнер
- Работа в Украине
Junior QA Engineer
полный рабочий день
QA Engineer (freelance), 09.02.2014 – till now, have participated in such projects (they all required functionality testing with bug reports being made and sent to the owner):
- Your ticket Android – mobile application for airplane ticket purchase, was testing on “Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini ST15i” with Android 4.0.4;
- Mobile special project Olympics – mobile version of a site dedicated to Sochi 2014 Olympics, was testing on the same device using a standard browser;
- Responsive VP – a site for vehicle purchase, tested on Windows 8 with the most popular browsers such as Opera, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Computer-aided design (CAD) Engineer, 20.10.2012 – till now, “ANTONOV”;
My job consists of developing and supporting landing gear systems. This is done in CAD and project data management (PDM) systems, in Siemens NX and Siemens Teamcentre respectively.
My job in the life cycle of such systems consists of:
1. analyzing global requirements to the system;
2. forming local requirements and their agreement;
3. modeling the system and writing technical documentation;
4. agreement with technological specialists and removal of flaws;
5. support in production and testing phases;
6. making final adjustments; 7. support in exploitation.- National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" (KPI),
“Hydro-Air Mechanics and Mechanotronics” bachelor's and specialist's degree.
- Specialized School №287 with Intensive English Language,
1997-2007.SkillUP Software testing courses
Увлечения, интересы, умения:
- 2 years of experience in: analyzing and creating requirements for airplane landing gear systems, modeling and testing such systems in a computer-aided design (CAD) environment, designers support in their production and testing phases, support in exploitation;
- 0,5 years of experience in software testing;
- knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC);
- fluent English, can be interviewed in English;
- ability to develop and execute test plans, test cases, check lists;
- understanding of SRS, ability to form and analyze requirements;
- knowledge and experience of working with HTML, CSS;
- knowledge of SQL, RDBMS;
- basic knowledge and experience with Selenium IDE automation;
- have good bug reporting skills and knowledge of bug tracking systems, experience with Jira;
- knowledge and experience with Firebug tool;
- understanding of client – server software architecture model;
- knowledge of agile (scrum), waterfall models;
- Russian – native.
- Ukrainian – native.
- English – fluent (can be interviewed in English).
- good problem solving skills and experience;
- ability to work in a team and independently;
- ability to work under deadlines and pressure;
- attention to details;
- quick learner;
- ability to conduct self-education;
- good communication skills.
- have a foreign passport, ready for business trips abroad;
- happily married, have a daughter;
- love resolving controversial situations;
- interact with people without creating quarrels;
- like watching movies, cartoons and TV series;
- passion for computer games;
- love going out with my family to parks and beaches;
- like barbecues, pubs, bowling and other social activities;
- when I have an opportunity I spend my vocation on a sea;
- would like to see the world;
- healthy life style.