PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Disc, Gmail, Goole Notes, Google Calendar, Trello, mobile applications (WhatsApp, Duo, Telegram, Skype, Facebook messenger)
- Effective administrative skills, including the ability to organise and prioritise own workload in order to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness and creative problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding customer focused environment
- Professional and diplomatic approach to work at all times
- Flexible and effective team member
- Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to learn on own initiative
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets
Private Practice, Kyiv, UA, 2017- present
- assess a patient's needs and then recommending a suitable and appropriate method of treatment for them.
- provide counselling to clients.
- deal with a workload that includes patients struggling with anxiety, emotional exhaustion, perfectionism, low self-esteem, irrational core beliefs.
- assess a client’s needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods.
- work in accordance with policies and procedures which govern confidentiality and data protection, information sharing and disclosure.
- devise and monitor appropriate programs of treatment for clients.
- work hard to maintain the highest standards of care and service.
- evaluate and make decisions about a patients treatment options.
UNILAND - Language school, Kyiv, 2017 December -2018 January
- develop and planned lessons plans
- prepare classroom for class activity
- write comprehensive reports to regular teacher regarding lessons and students progresses
- collaborate with regular teacher in designing new activities for lessons
- design and implemented lessons plans that increased student's engagement by 20%
- instruct English (level A1, A2) to classes ranging between 5-8 students (3-11 years old)
- incorporate digital technology into learning activities.
Child Psychologist in Families
Privately in Families, Kyiv, 2015-2018
- teach English children aged 1,5-7 years old.
- design and plan lessons, playing activities.
- organize a comfortable and interesting educational environment.
- develop social skills: communication skills, problem-solving, self-management, decision-making.
- develop children's emotional intelligence.
- provide information about child psychology, parenting to parents.
- motor skills and cognitive development.
- identify and analyze maladaptive thought patterns and their correction.
Admissions Manager, Sales Manager
The National Institute of Professional Education (remote), Moscow, 2012-2014
- implementing B2C sales
- consult the prospective students and encourage them to apply.
- review applications to determine if each potential student should be admitted.
- build and maintain for as long as necessary an inclusive relationship between the Institute. and prospective students, identifying their any particular points of interest.
- provide admissions statistics, information and reports.
- manage data capture and lead management through CRM system.
- provide advice and guidance on course options to applicants and potential applicants verbally and in writing.
Real Estate Agency "Favorit", Kyiv, 2008-2010
- 15 employees
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible clients
- Prepare necessary paperwork
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote rental deals through advertisements
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Process paperwork
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
Master’s in Clinical Psychology
Moldavian State University, 2011-2013
Diploma of Higher Education in International Economic Relations, Interpreter
Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, 2002-2007
Postgraduate Additional Education in Transactional Analysis
Ukrainian Association of Transactional Analysis, 2019- present
Integrative Psychology for Children and Families
Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy, 2016-2018