Ezlo is a home for projects which are developing under one of the most noted branch — IoT (Internet of Things) technology.
- Strong knowledge of C++, STL, Boost Asio.
- Experience with Linux (big plus).
- Experience in TCP/IP, WS.
- Strong experience in multithreading programming.
- Experience in estimating tasks.
- Experience in JSON is BIG plus.
- Experience in Source Control and Bug Tracking systems (GIT) is a plus.
- Agile experience is a plus.
- Experience in software development life cycle is a plus.
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English, ability to discuss development questions with English speakers (big plus).
- Good team player, sharing knowledge, and promoting the same within a team.
- Individual on this position may work with both experienced and junior developers, so we are looking for ones who can deal and share project vision with either of them.
- Ability to work with local as well as with distributed teams.
- Interesting projects → being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
- Flexible working schedule → we have flexible 8-hours working day, so you can work in your most productive time.
- Comfortable working environment → our office is conveniently located in city centre. Kitchen with coffee machine, fridge, microwave, hot & cold water dispenser. Tea and sweets are always available!
- Friendly team of professionals — one of our top priorities is creating welcoming atmosphere throughout the company. We promptly address individual needs of our employees and constantly grow team spirit during corporate events.
- Benefits that we offer:
- fully paid sick leaves and vacation days (5 & 15 working days per year);
- medical insurance;
- compensation of the tax payments;
- English speaking club;
- recreation area equipped,
- Medical insurance.
- You must write solid, high quality, maintainable code.
- Apart from professional qualities, we expect you to be a well disciplined and self organized team player.
- Also, integrate the new functionality to the product.