The Events Department is responsible for organizing and conducting different types (professional development and entertainment) of external and internal activities (conferences, meetups, teambuilding activities, informal activities, parties, seasonal events, charitable projects, development of corporate culture). Since continuing professional development is important to the company, a lot of attention is paid to educational initiatives.
• Procurement planning by task for conferences and other activities of the company; Organizing deliveries.
• Control of document circulation; coordination of logistics and order fulfillment; keeping procurement budgets; reporting.
• Assisting the Event Team with the coordination of internal events.
• Position requires 2-3 days a week work in the office. The rest is home-based.
• Position involves much physical activities and delivering heavy things.
• Experience in planning and budgeting of procurement
• Experience of successful negotiation with suppliers
• Ability to work with documents
• Ability to work with large volumes of information in a well, organized manner
• Advanced level in Excel
• English - Intermediate level
• Work experience at a similar position and additional qualifications are desirable