We're looking for tech-savvy Front-end developer for our Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) projects who will join Digital Commerce team in our Chernivtsi or Odesa office.
- Proficient in using tools for processing PSD's (Photoshop, Sketch or similar).
- Working knowledge of adaptive design, responsive design.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass).
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.)
As a plus
- Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, etc...).
- Ability to improve, optimize, extend jQuery plugins, or write them from scratch.
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git ideally).
- International working environment
- Clearly defined career path
- Technical certifications
- Periodic evaluations and salaries raises in accordance with performance
- Private medical insurance
- Monthly team buildings
- Flexible schedules
- Possibility to work remotely
- Continuous learning programs
You will be responsible for building the next generation of features for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) platform by creating a layer of services that will work as an integration of our product offerings.
- Develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications.
- Troubleshoot front-end site functionality problems.
- Research & introduce best practices for responsive design for implementation on website.
- Working within an Agile project team, with the guidance of a mentor, you will contribute to the team's deliverables.
This is an opportunity to work with smart colleagues in the design and development of our core eCommerce platform.