Our sister company, Growmotely, is an American company focused on culture-matching skilled professionals with growing companies who offer long-term remote jobs with benefits!
They are building the world's first job platform to connect professionals with outstanding clients who are looking for long-term working relationships. They help build a community of professionals who enjoy the benefits of working remotely.
Check out their website and social media to learn more about this amazing new company.
Values and Culture
They are the first global remote work platform to help hiring companies engage professionals from all around the world into long-term, aligned, remote roles. We’re a forward-thinking tech company with a big mission: to create equality, growth, fulfillment, freedom, and empowerment for all.
Stay curious, stay open
Ask questions with an open mind, stay curious always as to the infinite possibilities that may exist.
We move quickly and often, making many small improvements with our community in mind.
We’re optimistic by nature and stay passionately committed to finding a way forward.
Transparency and candor
We build trust as we show up as we are, in our truth, communicating openly and directly.
Empowerment and ownership
We take responsibility for our roles, our own experience, and grow through our challenges.
Our client is looking for a Senior Angular / Typescript software engineer to become a full-time member of our software development team. The successful candidate will join our team and help lead the continued build of our existing platform as we rapidly grow. This individual should have deep experience contributing to and managing large-scale production applications.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunity
- One on one monthly coaching session with our performance & wellbeing coach
- Access to our leadership course
- Weekly masterclasses
- Book club
- Opportunity to work with a community of like-minded individuals around the world
- Employee Referral bonus
A Day in the Life
- Slinging code, Angular (currently 9.x and preparing to upgrade), Typescript, HTML, CSS - as an integral part of the development team, writing code is job number one. You will be working with our lead UX/UI designer and the rest of the team to build a world-class application and platform. If needed, you won't shy away from jumping in and helping with back-end code as well.
- You will regularly interact with internal and external users to understand their needs and create solutions using fast iterations and prototyping in a highly collaborative way.
- You are product-first over tech-perfection, prioritizing "shipping working code to users and getting feedback" over "getting the tech just right." The tech and getting it right is essential, but you understand that "perfection is the enemy of good enough."
- Being a web expert mobile expert across several tech stacks and being relentlessly curious about all mobile tech options (e.g., web, native, hybrid, cross-platform, etc.).
- Focus on creating software that is clean, readable, scalable, robust, testable, easy to maintain, and easily deployed software.
- Being systems-minded while still delivering real value to both internal and external users.
- You are learning new things and love it -- every day! We are relentlessly curious!
- Very few meetings. We're entirely remote and distributed and try to keep the need for meetings to as few as possible.
- Angular expert with 5 years of experience building and deploying moderate to complex applications, with referenceable deployments (they are currently on Angular 9 and plan to upgrade and stay near current)
- Expert in Typescript / JS, HTML, and CSS
- Extensive experience using REST APIs and familiarity with GraphQL APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban preferred).
- Proficiency in working with version control (GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket).
- Must be able to work full time 40 hour week. Ideally, you will typically work a good portion of your core hours during 9 am - 5 pm CST - this role is entirely remote, but we need to collaborate!
Nice to have:
- Node JS and other back end experience
- Familiar with AWS, Google Firebase, GCP
- Real-world experience building products offered to the public.
- Experience building shared libraries/widgets for use across multiple teams and products or shared user experiences across web and mobile products.
- Experience building a design library/language with lead UI/UX
The Future of Work
Learn more about our culture and values here.
Please submit your resume in English!