Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented Game Producer to join our outstanding team.
As producer, you will supervise the whole production of the title until its release on the market, with as a goal, to reach the highest quality and the best business performance possible.
Once the game is out on the market, you will supervise its actual performances compared to the expected KPIs, and you will look to improve them where needed.
- Build with your team (game designers, developers, artists) AAA mobile games via deploying best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure.
- Work closely with design and code teams to plan the features needed to support the game vision.
- Evaluates features and functionality to ensure the best monetization strategy.
- Ensure team delivers on-time, stable, high-monetizing and top quality product.
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team including milestones and deliverables.
- Presenting milestones to the top management.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in game industry, managing teams up to 10 people.
- Knowledge of the Free to Play market.
- Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially in a car racing genre.
- Excellent organizational skills and a drive to keep team members working efficiently, effectively and enthusiastically to meet project goals.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Knowledge of the video game industry main KPIs and how to affect them.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous professional game industry experience in programming, art or audio is a plus.
- Experience working on car racing games is a big plus.
- Ability to create and manage multiple A/B tests to gain valuable insights on KPIs including retention, acquisition and monetization.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA or similar project management software.
- Working ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design.