Do you like dealing with smart people and enabling them to be more productive? Do you possess outstanding empathy, communication and soft skills? Insoftex has a great opportunity for you – to build a career of a talent (acquisition) manager.
You will professionally grow with Insoftex team and be responsible for creating a good team spirit, comfortable working atmosphere, employer’s image, acquiring new team members, onboarding them, and helping with daily challenges.
- Mastering the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications
- Publishing new vacancies on our corporate website, job boards and public platforms like DOU and LinkedIn
- Sourcing candidates from professional networks, internal databases, etc.
- Search for candidates on Linkedin, DOU, Stackoverflow, GitHub, job boards, social media
- Gathering details about candidates and updating a recruitment database
- Evaluating applications, screening qualified candidates and scheduling technical interviews
- Bringing a passion and driving for connecting with people and matching them to the right opportunities
- Monitoring and implementing the best recruitment practices and cultivating great candidate experience
- Monitoring and analyzing the labor market
- Guiding employees regarding company policies, values, HR practices (incl. benefits, pay and salary)
- Executing key HR initiatives that support Insoftex’s vision
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a relevant field of study
- At least 0.5 years of experience as researcher/sourcer/recruiter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to influence employees and stakeholders
- Natural tendency to team up, and enjoying working with dedication and passion in changing environment
- ‘Can do’ attitude using problem solving skills an ability to think creatively; is pro-active and takes ownership
- Must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of verbal and writing skills in English.
- Completed IT Recruiter courses
- Volunteer experience
Insoftex is young, dynamic and family-style software development company.
We are world-class professionals with a passion for applying groundbreaking software engineering and data science to meaningful projects and noticeable products.
We do full-cycle software product development (from ideation to production) and custom software engineering (migration, integration, design, coding, testing, optimization, etc.).