ITCraft invites a Junior Recruiter motivated to grow in recruitment field to join our friendly and professional team.
- Active search of potential candidates using different sources and search techniques;
- CVs screening according to vacancies requirements;
- Various market analysis, researches, related reports;
- Assisting in planning, organizing and conducting interviews;
- Participating in job descriptions placement and other recruiting processes.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Strong Web research skills;
- Knowledge of programming technologies;
- Basic understanding of full recruitment cycle;
- Excellent time management and self-organizing skills;
- Patient and attentive to details;
- Understanding of psychology;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Opportunities of professional growth in recruitment field;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Flexible work hours;
- Benefits package;
- In-house English trainings.
Please send full version of your resume with cover letter, so we’ll know that you read the job description carefully and consider the resume first.
In the cover letter please focus on the next points:
1) Why do you want to work as a Recruitment Researcher?
2) Which of your personal qualities fit this position requirements?