About Gipanis GmbH
Established in 2014, Gipanis GmbH is a dynamic German e-commerce company.
With headquarter located in Germany (Monchengladbach) and sub branches in Ukraine and China, we are internationally anchored and implement great ideas in our manufactory.
Since 2017, our online store Laublust provides a variety of products made from FSC-certified wood and natural materials, as well as personalized gifts for any occasion. We offer high quality at reasonable prices with an emphasis on sustainability and respect for the climate because ‘We Love Nature’. Together, we want to offer our customers a flawless shopping experience and delight them with customized and durable products.
Here you will find natural products and creative gift ideas that are as individual as our customers. Have a look: www.laublust.de/
Who we’re looking for:
As a Junior Recruiter/Sourcer on the Human Resources team you will be a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts focused on the day to day and strategic goals of the Company. This position executes responsibilities in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, tracking/organizing data, employee integration and general Human Resources duties.
Reports to: HR Manager
Core Job Duties
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews
- Post all job ads
- Administers the candidate assessment process and maintains results in our HR software.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 6+ months experience with recruiting responsibilities or in a recruiting/sourcer role
- Bachelor degree is required
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills needed along with internet research capabilities.
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation, communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in course of work
- Proficient in the use of various candidate sources and recruiting systems
- Team-oriented and willing to contribute to the overall workflow of the department
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Working within a truly exciting, entrepreneurial and pioneering brand in the e-commerce in Germany / start up environment
- Full time remote position.
- >50 people international team
- A company with high focus on sustainability and sustainable future.
- Professional growth