Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Junior Role Coordinator, IS/IT team in Lviv.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to security role coordination, reporting, cross-market issues.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or via email. Respond to email messages for customers seeking help. Walk customer through problem-solving process. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- Write training manuals, train computer users, gain feedback from customers about role coordination;
- Determine nature of problem, run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur. Check conflicts of role assignment (ISMSOD);
- Manage OrgLevels and Analysis Authorization, Role Variant Management, Nestool, High Sensitive Role Recertification, Basket management, Subsitution Matrices.
- Master degree in International relations/ Economics/Finance/Computer Sciences;
- Experience in Microsoft OS (Win7, Win8);
- Experience in Service Desk Systems, User Support Activities and SAP management will be an advantage;
- Project Management Skills;
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to uncertain situations;
- Continuous improvement and challenging mindset and ability to drive collaboration towards objectives;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate or higher: written and verbal).