Ваш надійний помічник
We will be hiring 10 completely inexperienced University students to work in a trading environment. At the end of the internship, the top candidates will be given a long-term opportunity in the company, to be a part of the business!
In return, we will give expert training from two very experienced business professionals, and provide you with all the tools necessary.
The ideal candidate will be trained for either full-time executive sales, route to junior, senior business trader, and ideally a partner in our company.
Additional Skills / Experience (An asset but not required)
• Logistics & transport knowledge
• Language skills (Advanced English & Polish is required, Other languages are an asset)
Initial Responsibilities (Probation period)
• Handle and coordinate active calendars
• Schedule and confirm meetings
• Ensure file organization based on office protocol
• Provide ad hoc sales support as needed
Secondary Responsibilities (For Commercial-Savvy Individuals)
• Cold-call potential clients
• Set calls & meetings for Director
• Negotiate with clients
• Manage logistics & financial plans
• Generate leads & Close deals!
• In program to complete a Bachelor's degree
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Organizational skills / attention to detail* Most important
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Junior Trade Internship in Poland, Warsaw в Києві"