Apps development studio is looking for developers for the position: Junior Android developer.
- Good experience with Android development using Java language (Android studio), OOP.
- REST API (retrofit, volley).
- Work with sockets, websockets.
- Reading and writing documentation in English.
- Experience work with Git, SVN.
- Experience with custom Android UI/ Android UX.
- Work with Google API's.
- Goal-oriented, ability to work within a team.
- Experience of programming using Android SDK.
Links to work examples are welcome.
- Work within a friendly team;
- Comfortable office in the city center (a few minutes from the metro station);
- English lessons in the office;
- Professional growth;
- Competitive indexed salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Annual paid vacations and paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Tea / Coffee and biscuits in the office;
- Equipped relax zone (Xbox, Kinect, Dendy, Ping Pong, Billiard (Pool), Table hockey, Table football).