POSITION: Сo-ordinator of Integrated Facility Management Department (with knowledge of English)
Integrated Real Estate Services (IRES) – the provider of complex services for commercial real estate is looking for a new colleague to become a valuable part of Integrated Facility Management Team.
Legal full time employment is with IRES. Actual constant place of work in the central office located in Business Center in Pecherskiy district (18/7, Henerala Almazova Street).
We welcome smart, energetic, experienced and open face new friend to our team for long term mutual work. Our new colleague will operate as Сo-ordinator of Integrated Facility Management Department within normal working hours (09:00-18:00).
Knowledge of English is the must (advanced/upper intermediate): telephone conversations, face to face meetings, translation of the texts, and letters on the request. We’ll request a colleague to present the knowledge of English during interview process.
- 1) Сo-operation and full support of corporate clients, which use our Integrated Facility Management services.
- 2) Planned visits to Clients’ offices according to the schedule.
- 3) Organization of work of reception services /cleaning team / electricity / plumbing / handyman specialists suppliers of goods to a Client’s office. Managing of their quality deliveries.
- 4) Coordination / cooperation with suppliers / contractors involved in different areas.
- 5) Conduction of signing contracts with suppliers / contractors for implementation of projects agreed with clients.
- 6) Receiving, analyzing of different requests from clients, searching of several alternative proposals from the vendors to meet clients’ expectations
- 7) Preparation of commercial proposals according to the standards of company, discussion of pricing policy.
- 8) Administrative support on the site (Client office space): replacing of administrative staff in case of illness or vacation.
- 9) Ordering of goods and services necessary for daily normal functioning of clients’ offices.
- 10) Control of orders and procurement of necessary goods for IRES and clients’ offices.
- 11) Maintaining of the necessary documentation (invoices, acts of performed works, contracts).
- 12) Preparing and completing tables and reports.
- 13) Cooperation with all departments of IRES to support normal office operations;
- Main skills and abilities:
- Ø Excellent communication skills;
- Ø Advance use of computer;
- Ø Advance level of knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook;
- Ø Ability to effectively work in multi task environment during the working day;
- Ø Readiness to work in different office spaces of our corporate client located in professional business centers of Kyiv
- Salary package: 18 000,00 UAH net salary per month.
- Smartphone with corporate connection.
- Vacations and sick leaves are paid.
- Monthly travel compensation.
- Full time official employment