- Supervising and Management of the Game Design Team
- Developing the game project vision Documenting the solutions considering game mechanics and making them available to the team including Artists, Programmers, Producers.
- Updating / improving project documentation with its development on a regular basis
- Taking active part in the game prototyping and debugging; working with game/resource editors, graphics software and scripting
- Creating a level design considering such aspects of Player's experience as dynamics, complexity and learning curve
- Developing, prototyping and polishing user interface considering ergonomic and artistic values. Making user interface both player-friendly and promoting in-game monetization.
- Cooperating with other team members in the implementation process and bringing up ideas that will improve quality of the game.
- Ensuring that Player's Experience reaches Gameloft level of quality and is at the decent competitive level.
- Fluent English (full working proficiency), ability to work in multinational team
- Understanding of ergonomics and visual aesthetics values, fundamentals of composition and color, psychological principles of perception
- Understanding of the Free To Play monetization techniques. Insight on the monetization of top grossing mobile games
- Passion to video games of various genres
- Deep knowledge of the mobile games market and PC/console games, rich gaming experience
- Understanding of game design theoretical fundamentals
- Ability to code in at least one programming language at the high-school student level
- Understanding of the OOD principles
- Flexibility of the mind, pragmatism and perfectionism
Preferred skills and background:
- 3+ years experience in the game industry
- Good management skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Spatial imagination, ability to work with 3D graphics
- Experience using game editors (e.g. UDK, Unity, Hammer)
- Experience in scriptwriting/directingIndie-development experience or building mods for existing games
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave;
- Relocation package;
- Free English courses;
- Regular corporate events and team buildings;
- Lunch compensation;
- Gym compensation.