About the Position:
Ehvert is seeking experienced Mechanical Engineers to work in our Kharkiv office. We have openings for applicants who wish to work full time, morning and/or evening shifts.
Ehvert is a leading design firm that specializes in complex facilities. We design and model complex facilities (building construction projects) in Canada for financial institutions, telecommunications companies, government and other public and private sectors. Our commitment to innovation drives the company to provide excellent services to all our clients. We use advanced tools such as Revit, Revit MEP, AutoCAD, TRACE, CFD and other cutting-edge software and hardware such as Microsoft Hololens to create models to automate the design, construction and operation of commercial, institutional, multi-residential and critical buildings.
• Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience
• Minimum of Bachelor education in related field of study
• Good written and verbal English skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Eager to learn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Design, modelling and simulation of mechanical systems for commercial, institutional, multi-residential and critical building (both new construction projects and retrofits) including:
•--Chilled Water Systems
•--Material Handling Systems
• Design of highly energy-efficient and sustainable systems
• Computational fluid dynamics
• Energy modelling and simulations
• Using BIM tools to virtually construct mechanical systems and coordinate with other disciplines using tools such as Autodesk Revit.
Мы ценим свой персонал и создаем условия для комфортной работы:
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Mechanical Engineer (инженер ВК, ОВиК) в Харькове"
Введите Ваш E-mail