Our client is the only regulatory compliance technology and data analytics firm that offers transaction reporting, record keeping, trade reconstruction, best execution and data insight in one comprehensive solution.
What you'll do:
- Develop new features, functionality, and applications using React.js
- Build reusable components
- Translate designs and mock-ups into usable, high-quality software
- Participate in brainstorming and open discussions to evolve the product
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (e.g., Redux)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and functioning code
- Experience with common front-end dev tools (e.g., Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
- Knowledge of new EcmaScript specs
- Experience with continuous delivery process (code versioning - Git, automated testing, CI)
- Familiarity/experience with RESTful APIs, D3 and/or Elasticsearch a huge plus
- Work in an international team
- Great growth opportunities
- Very competitive salary
- Regular salary reviews
- Outstanding opportunities to develop: paid seminars, training i.e. corporate English courses with a native speaker
- Team building events, corporate parties
- Paid vacations
- Other perks and benefits
About the project:
You will work with a team of top-level engineers providing the challenging and innovative service for US and UK projects.
This is a full-time position located in Kiev. If you are interested in this position, please go to skein.co/careers and fill in the form adding information on how fast you can start and what is your expected salary.
Our team is looking forward to your resume!