Our client is a movie, music, and music video distributor. The company signs agreements for the distribution of media content to large and small (indie) labels via various platforms (e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.).
These platforms have various technical requirements. The need to meet these requirements and related business processes leads to significant labor efforts in the IT industry. At present, a quarter of all employees of our client are technical experts.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the IT systems of the client. The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the media industry.
Requirements - Mandatory
- 2+ years of graphic and UI/UX design experience.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud products for creating raster and vector graphics.
- Knowledge of the UI creation flow, user behavior, and software usability.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications design guidelines.
- Experience working using Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Experience creating mindmaps, userflows, user scenarios, low- and high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes.
- Understanding the key characteristics of high-quality software.
- Good spoken English.
Requirements - Additional
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Interface animation skills.
- Hand drawing skills.
- Experience conducting user testing sessions.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.