The client is a US company that creates wealth management technologies. These technologies are used by banks, managers of companies, and pension funds. In total, the company manages several hundred billion dollars, and every month they assist with several million financial transactions.
However, this is not the limit. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing in the US, and a new big step forward for them could be achieved by improving their interactions with customers. DataArt's first task will be to create a new interface for their client products that can be customized according to the user's preferences. The second task will be to design and implement multi-factor authentication methods.?
This project requires that potential employees not only have the right technical skills and knowledge, but also a good level of English.
The aim of the role is to lead the development, promotion, sales, and the quality delivery of customer-centric offerings, infrastructure, software, and services.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong personal track record (min 7 years) of solution development.
- Systematic thinking (being able to develop and execute strategic and tactic plans).
- Delegation and control - being able to build and develop scalable and sustainable technical approach and product structure.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to assess complex situations and make trade-off decisions.
- Understanding of SDLC and Development Methodologies.
- Advanced level of Technical English knowledge.
- 7+ years of experience with the .NET Framework and C#.
- Relevant experience with making web application using ASP.NET, Web API, MVC ASP.NET, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Solid experience with Design and Architecture Patterns and Domain Driven Design.
- Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.) · Understanding of RDBMS principles and NoSQL experience (NoSQL, MongoDB).
- ORM Knowledge.
- MS SQL Server.
- Multithreading, TPL.
- Experience with CI/CD tool.
- Understanding of the x86 architecture.
- Experience working with large enterprise projects and clients.
- Experience working with US and Western European customers.
- Knowledge of OAuth2 and Rest Services.
- Understanding of various architecture types.
- Experience with message based architecture, CQRS.
- Experience with ESB.
- Understanding of the CAP theorem.
- Professional Development:- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.