Ваш надежный помощник
As a Network Engineer our new colleague will be part of our 3rd level of support team. He will be responsible for configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Prime Telecom's MPLS/Switched/IP network including:
- Operations, administration and management of network devices;
- Performing ongoing performance tuning, recommend upgrades, and resource optimization as required;
- Provisioning of new network devices;
- Provisioning of new services;
- Ensuring network infrastructure operation within SLA requirements, monitoring alerts, performance and availability;
He will closely work with our 1st Level of Support team to resolve escalated tickets and participate to our on-call rotation.
Ideal candidate should be familiar with:
- Router and Switches from vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Mikrotik and others
- Firewalls from Fortigate, Cisco, Juniper
and have good knowledge and understanding of:
- BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS, MPLS, LDP
- STP, VLANs
- DNS, DHCP, NTP, SYSLOG, SNMP and other related network services
- Wi-Fi technologies
- protocol debugging using tools like Wireshark, tcpdump
- Linux administration
Cisco and Juniper training & valid certifications will be considered as a great plus.
- Fluent English (ability to communicate in English)
- 2+ years’ experience
- A bachelor’s or higher in computer science, engineering and or mathematics is preferable
The office is located in Romania. Working hours: Full-time. Very motivating Salary based on interview results
∙ We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base
compensation depending on individual skills and experiences.
∙ Financial and career opportunities.
In order to apply, please send attach your detailed resume/CV in English to our email address:
Alexandru Pelin – отправить резюме
Cristina Savel - отправить резюмеPhone : + 40741261062
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Network Engineer в Киеве"