Installation and maintenance of Linux-based Oracle databases both for TEOCO’s systems installed at customer sites worldwide and internal ones.
Performing monitoring, disaster recovery capacity planning and performance tuning, backup/recovery and database upgrades.
Providing operational support for development, test and production environments. Developing and maintaining database administration procedures and operations to achieve optimal database availability.
- Primary responsible for the support of our Oracle databases, database servers and tools. This includes installation, updates, upgrades, tuning, optimization, backups and resources management.
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of all Oracle database.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date knowledge of requirements and maximizing database performance.
- Maintaining the Oracle database environment as assigned, including database servers.
- Documenting database management activities, including usage and performance monitoring, installation, database creation and problem resolution.
- Providing technical assistance in the management of Data Administration tasks, including creation and maintenance of application tables, indexes, views, procedures, etc. for the development, testing and production database environments.
- Investigating, evaluating and recommending database administration tools and procedures.
- Developing shell scripts for routine tasks automation.
- Experience 3+ years;
- Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency.
Having 18-year experience in the IT Market, we offer an interesting and creative job to in the friendly atmosphere of professionals, worthy salary, opportunity of training and certification, Up-to-dated office for comfortable work, various social programs for employees, proper compensation package, 28-day paid vacation, celebration of corporate events.