We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites. Your primary focus will be the development of websites and web applications. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling web solutions
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- 2+ years of working experience in web programming
- Familiarity with PHP and MVC Frameworks such as CakePHP, Laravel, Symphony, etc.
- Experience with ElasticSearch or any other similar full-text engine
- Good understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and use diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Good problem diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
-English - pre-intermediate or better
- Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with using Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, VK, Google, etc.)
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
Would be a plus
- Experience with NodeJs, Neo4J, etc.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as AngularJS, VueJS, etc.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to learn and start working with cutting-edge technologies on a regular basis
- Interesting projects
- Modern and comfortable office
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- English classes
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Internal Training Program
- Support for external training programs