Cleveroad is an ambitious Mobile and Web development company providing services for business segments, audacious startups, and private clients. We do know how IT world functions and help our customers to smoothly hit it off. Cleveroad team is flexible to adapt to any business model striving for a smooth workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related sphere;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Attention to details;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage your time effectively;
- Intermediate English level.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of mobile/web development lifecycle.
- Work closely with project managers and developers, coordinate their activity according to entire work process;
- Monitoring deadlines for each project task;
- Clarify and approve time reports with financial manager;
- Maintain documents;
- Provide a load forecast for the month and quarter;
- Participate in reallocation of resources on the project.
- Learning and Development: Company sponsored certifications, trainings, invitations to attend and organize internal and external events, extensive technical library;
- A stable and dynamic working environment;
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented;
- Career growth;
- Corporate activities;
- Competitive salaries;
- Full social package;
- Comfortable office in the centre of Dnipro.