Thyregod A/S is a well-known manufacturer of machines and spare parts in agriculture business. During the years we are producing and servicing primarily agriculture with machinery, based on every day developing we continue to be a strong player in the market.
The company has customers worldwide which mean that responsibility and high-quality standards in high priority for everybody in our company.
In connection with establishing new production in Ukraine we are looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer.
- Prepare and manage quality control process on the production, especially control of welded parts;
- Conduct product audits to ensure compliance with customer quality requirements;
- Work with technical documentation, drawings etc.;
- Support the workers with guidance on needed control which needs to be performed on the first stage of production;
- Communication with other team members in order to launch the production on the beginning of operation;
- Manage quality risks to minimize impact on production schedule;
- Knowledge about lean manufacturing implementation;
- Propose and monitor improvements in production;
- Day to day communication with Danish office.
- Using 3D CAD - SolidWorks (would be a plus);
- Good verbal and writing skills in English and communication skills;
- Education: Mechanical engineering (would be a plus Welding production) or comparable education;
- 2-3 years of experience in metalworking production (would be a plus experience Quality Engineer or Process Engineer);
- Microsoft office user.
- Knowledge of quality standards (EN 3834-2 or similar);
- Experience in start-ups of production will be a huge plus;
- Attention to details;
- Problem-solving techniques and methodical approaches to same;
- Operating within a high volume manufacturing environment;
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Challenging and diversified projects in international company;
- Being part of a newly developed production;
- Competitive salary and bonus schema;
- Trainings and professional development in a Western style manufacturing environment;
- Subsidized meals.