ITCraft invites React Front-end developer.
- Strong experience with React.js. Thorough understanding of React.js and its principles;
- Flux architecture (Redux implementation);
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. Knowledge of common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc.;
- Experience using distributed version control, git preferred;
- English is required for communicating with the customer.
- Experience with Redux Thunk middleware;
- Node.JS / Full Stack experience;
- Experience with unit testing and development processes TDD / BDD;
- Experience with CSS precompilers SASS/SCSS, LESS;
- Familiar with tools like Jira and Github;
- Experience with React Native & Expo SDK.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.