- At least 5 years teamwork experience
- At least 3 years agile (SCRUM experience)
- At least 3 years React experience
- Experience with task management systems, namely JIRA
- Self-motivation and hunger to learn new technologies
- Great communication skills
- English Language
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Full time — Sunday till Thursday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, with an hour break time available
Working process is Remote
- Build responsive web working perfect in all screen size.
- Build cross-browser web.
- Develop modular component.
- Develop PWA with React.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and increase performance of loading web pages.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (you should be familiar with advanced topics like HOC, optimizing performance)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux, Reselect, …)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with unit test libraries like Jest & Enzyme
- An adequate understanding of socket connection
- A proper grasp of advanced topics in Saga library
- Experience with designing PWA applications (knowledge of workbox is a plus)
- Knowledge of static type checker like Flow
- Knowledge of code-splitting
- A proper grasp of error handling and logging
- Ability to develop react libraries & building reusable code for future use
- Ability to develop multi language && responsive apps
- understand CSS, understanding of CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
In order to apply to this position send your CV/Resume on following email address: відправити резюме