Recruiter is responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
Duties and responsibilities
- Confers with department management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Sources and recruits candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Posts jobs to appropriate job board/social media etc..
· Screens candidates resumes and job applications
· Conducts interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule,
· Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Performs reference and background checks.
- Makes recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinates interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follows up on the interview process status.
- Stays current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
· Onboards and integrates new employees.
· Acts as a point of contact and builds influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Promotes company’s reputation as “best place to work.”
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Complies with all applicable procedures within the Quality Procedures Manual and carefully follows the instructions thereof.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Active listening
- Judgment and decision making
- Critical thinking
- Good interviewing skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, eager to learn and willing to take on new challenges.
- Passionate about developing new ideas, designing solutions, and strategically helping the team grow.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience