Hello, dear future employee!) If you are a confident, fast-learning, and dedicated person, who is looking for the perfect team to join — you are in the right place!
We are a company based in the USA. Looking for a candidate for a coordinator in an American home care agency. Our clients — are seniors who are in need of assistance from health aides, we organize home care services for them.
- English (Intermediate-Advanced) // Spanish (Intermediate-Advanced) // Russian (Native-Fluent)
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional Etiquette
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in the customer support field
- Stress resistance
Mon-Fri 09.00 am — 5.00 pm New York time (16:00 — 00:00 Kyiv time zone). During summer overtime is possible which is paid x1.5 of the hourly rate.
What do we offer:
- We provide 2−3 weeks of training for new employees, which is paid 4$/hour during training and the usual rate is 6$ per hour. This gives us around 1000$ per month + overtime. We do reevaluate the rate based on employees' work results to increase the salary.
- Overtime is paid 1.5 times the usual hourly rate.
- Work in an experienced team, under the supervision of a manager.
- Ability to work remotely in the afternoon hours.
- Paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Bonus system as the way for employees to express appreciation to each other.
- We provide our employees with IP phones, as the instrument to connect to USA customers as well as all the necessary software (CRM, virtual fax machine, SMS service, VPN).
- Open-minded management, who are easy to contact.
- Control nannies on their visits to patients in CRM system
- Talk to patients & assist in resolving any questions they have
- Call hospitals & insurance plans in case
- Look for a replacement of a nanny in case of need
- Prepare reports and communication notes about any changes in the patient’s schedule or health conditions.
Please send us your CV to відправити резюме
Looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you!