Board of Innovation is an independently owned business design and innovation strategy firm. We have a hybrid work policy that allows us to attract the best talent. Our hubs are located in Antwerp, Amsterdam, New York, and Singapore but our talent is globally distributed. This diversity allows our business designers to uniquely help the world's largest organizations navigate fundamental shifts. And we do this by developing growth strategies, innovation capabilities, and new businesses with many of the world's largest organizations.
We are looking for a (Junior) Sales Development Representative (SDR) to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers. As a SDR, you will hunt for new prospects / leads and use your business acumen to identify how Board Of Innovation could help innovate their business.
We're looking for someone with previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your copywriting and broader communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and leads. You will manage the sales funnel through HubSpot and other CRM-tools.
Consider the below job description as a starting point for yours:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through emails, automated Linkedin campaigns & HubSpot sequences
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize service solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Become a subject matter expert on anything (corporate) innovation related
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on weekly sales results
- You have earlier experience in lead generation (e.g. as a lead generator, sales development representative, outbound sales responsible,...)
- You know the ins and outs of Hubspot (and you're secretly proud of that)
- You have strong copywriting skills in English and can easily adapt to BOI's tone of voice (e.g. not too formal)
- You're data-focused. Improving conversions are your guilty pleasure.
- You can comfortably navigate complex conversations with C-level of Fortune 500 companies.
- You have the ability to deal with and thrive on objections on a daily basis.
- You have a desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals. You're a go-getter.
Why work at Board of Innovation?
- You enjoy being part of a global innovation consultancy working for some of the biggest brands in the world (like Roche, AB Inbev, World Economic Forum, Nestlé, and many more).
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to contribute to our overall business strategies and growth.
- You want numerous on-the-job-and-beyond learning opportunities, and you'll receive a self-development budget.
- You look for a place where you can be your whole self, and become part of a highly talented, ambitious, (from time to time hilarious) international and diverse team (+30 different nationalities and counting!)
- You are eager to build a global professional network through our offices and clients worldwide (New York, Singapore, Antwerp, Amsterdam)
- If you're interested, you enjoy creating positive change in societies and with INGOs (Unicef, SOS Children's Villages,...) through our .Social branch.
- You will get a market-conform remuneration package, benchmarked with local standards.
- You can work flexibly when you're most productive. We don't have typical 9 to 5 expectations. And of course, remote work is highly supported!
- Every year, we gather our colleagues from around the world for a week of team bonding, workshops, strategy sessions, and unwinding - we call it ‘Summer Office’.
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce with Hubs in Belgium (Antwerp), the United States (New York) and Singapore.
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be anywhere from where it’s comfortable to work within Central European time.
- Contract or payroll? We’re open to discuss both options. In countries where we don’t have a legal entity we can provide compliant payroll and contracts through our global EOR partner.
Board of Innovation recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Interested? Apply here: lnkd.in/gKVqtqxX