- Робота в Україні
Ваш надійний помічник
Senior Back-end Engineer, Сharity Social Network
Досвід роботи:не вимагається
Графік роботи:повний робочий день
Our client manages an online community of benefactors. The platform helps volunteers find programs in which to participate. The main idea is to form a foundation of volunteers and missions with a single resource using a convenient tool for publishing missions on social networks.
DataArt's specialists are currently supporting and modernizing the client's services, expanding their features, and helping to organize the migration of components. The system's backend is implemented with Node.js; databases are managed by MySQL and Cassandra. There are native applications for iOS and Android.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a backend developer;
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience working in projects with large databases with complex structures;
- Experience working with the Linux command line (bash);
- Good spoken English
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Cassandra.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.