Among our clients, there are companies working in the healthcare industry. We have accumulated experience and understand very well the needs of medical science in the US, UK, and other European countries. We have implemented more than 100 health projects over 10 years. Our team is growing, so we are looking for a business analyst who has already worked in this field. The task is to help effectively organize the interaction between the project teams and the client. You will be required to understand the client's needs, offer solutions, plan, work with requirements, verify products, and train users how to work with them.
- Conducting the project's discovery phase (identification of requirements);
- Participating in the solution design phases of the project: development of the solution from scratch taking into account all possible external and internal constraints;
- Writing documentation (vision, use cases, user stories, BRD, NFR, etc.);
- Translating the requirements from the client's language into a language understandable for the development team;
- Communicating with the development team and monitoring compliance with business requirements in the development process;
- Organizing effective interactions between the project team and the client;
- Participating in planning and risk management;
- Comprehensive research of the client's business in order to identify opportunities for expanding cooperation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst or product owner in IT projects;
- Ready to go on business trips;
- Understanding of the software development processes from scratch;
- Communicative, spoken and written literacy;
- Good German;
- Excellent spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of usability and user-centeric design;
- The ability to prepare wireframes and clickable prototypes at a level sufficient for communicating with the client (Balsamiq, Axure, Invision, etc.);
- Experience in projects related to the healthcare industry. Basic knowledge of concepts, terms, key standards, and processes (UK, USA).
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.