Cloudbeds is a leading provider of hospitality management software for hotels, hostels, inns, bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, and more. It is currently used by more than 17 000 properties in over 120 countries worldwide.We have recently been named one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2017; an award that recognized our vibrant culture, employee engagement, and diversity.With offices in 3 continents supported by over one hundred home-based employees, Cloudbeds is continuously looking to expand its international workforce.
To get more info about our products please Visit https://www.cloudbeds.com.
CloudBeds is looking to recruit a full-time, remote, Senior Software Engineer who appreciates the product experience. You will be brought on as an engineer for our product, which currently serves thousands of hotels and hostels around the world. Working under our product lead, you will help to integrate and maintain new and existing functionality.
- Jump in and understand a large repository of code.
- Working with current code and implementing new features.
- Optimisation of the current code PHP/JS, SQL.
- Write clean, well-documented, and beautiful code.
- Implement new solutions/methodologies for best user experience.
- Provide developer support to our customer support team.
- Contribute core infrastructure and features to code base.
- 3+ years experience with PHP + MySQL.
- 3+ years experience with jQuery, lodash (other libraries)
- 2+ years experience with JSON data format.
- Good experience with large DB (10M+records), query optimisation
- Good experience with transactional RDBMS
- Good experience with OOP methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with high loading projects (on different layers HTTP, DB)
- Experience with multi threads solutions (PHP)
- Experience with Redis or similar caching applications.
- Experience with AWS SQS or similar messaging applications.
- Good experience with testing methodologies, PHPUnit, Selenium.
- Excellent at writing technical documentation.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time.
- Ability to work and communicate well in a small and remote team environment.
- Proficient using GIT.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Apache and NGINX web servers.
- Experience with CodeIgniter or Lumen, Laravel PHP frameworks.
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket].
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2/VPC/ELB/RDS/S3/Cloudwatch/IAM/Route53).
- Experience with FrontEnd Frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, Vue.
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Experience with nosql databases
- Experience with browsers storages
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Experience integrating with third-party API’s.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience working in applications having Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with automated deployment (Chef, Ansible, Custom).
- Experience with metrics systems (Graphite, Carbon, Grafana).
- Proficient with English verbal and written skills.
Benefits/Why work with us:
- Team of professionals
- Work with advanced technologies
- Competitive high salary
- Long terms proposal
- 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week, ukrainian timezone
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- A lot of interesting tasks/directions
- Tons of growth opportunity
If you think you have the skills, knowledge and passion for this role we would love to hear from you.