At Gameloft Vietnam, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games. If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, «Join the game»!
Studio Gameloft in Vietnam is now seeking a full-time Senior Game Designer for our new Creation division specialized in casual video games. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing the vision of each game through close collaboration with other development teams. You will help ensure that each title has its fun to play and strong potential to intensify our visibility in this market segment.
This position also requires a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms. Wait no more! Join us as a Senior Game Designer who will:
- Drive the game design through all production phrase from initial concept to production and to release
- Design, define and maintain fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Manage intelligent behavior design, using creative game concepts to create inspired environment
- Lead junior Game Designers and coordinate with other teams in production process to ensure its final result match expectation
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- At least five years of experience in a Game Designer role;
- Good understanding of the market and target audience of mobile video games;
- Strong passion and solid video games background — knowledge about new market trends and retro gaming;
- Solid knowledge about Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX;
- Great knowledge about business models, monetization psychology and strategy, game retention strategy;
- Creative thinking skills and good storytelling ability to make new gameplay and solve a diversity of game design issues every day, including but not limited to gameplay, level, interface…
- Extensive experience of balancing complex game systems;
- Basic programming knowledge to understand easily the scripts;
- Experience with game reward systems; and previous experience with an AAA title would be a PLUS;
- Basic drawing and 3D design skills; good understanding of different Mobile Devices hardware and platforms, as well as the relevant software technologies and techniques;
- Great teamwork, easy to adapt to new environment and ability to work under pressure with tight deadline;
- Great problem solving, communication and presentation skills;
- Meticulousness & quality oriented; flexibility of thinking and willing to accept positive feedback from others for improvement;
- Strong commitment to the final game result and to the company, willing to work hard to complete the task on-time.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Annual health checkup for all employees, extra healthcare package for seniors upward
- A game room
- Various activities and team building events
- An amazing river view from the best location in the city
- Competitive remuneration and relocation package
- If you’re interested in this opportunity, send your CV IN ENGLISH ONLY and Portfolio to отправить резюме