Ваш надійний помічник
Solid Software, an accomplished company specializing in Flutter/Dart software development, is currently seeking a skilled professional to join our exceptional team in the role of Senior Go Engineer.
We're looking for a professional who is a highly skilled and motivated individual with a proven track record of developing robust and scalable application using Go. This opportunity is a long-term, full-time remote.
What will you do?
• Design, develop, and maintain high-performance and scalable application using Go;
• Write clean and well-documented code while adhering to best practices;
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• The tech stack you'll be working with: Golang, GCloud function, Docker, Firebase, Postgresql;
• Project country and TimeZone: West Coast, work in GMT+3, nice to have an overlay for meetings
• Proven experience as a Go developer 3+ years;
• English level: B2;
• In-depth knowledge of the Go, including concurrency, channels, and error handling;
• Expertise in building RESTful APIs and microservices;
• Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes;
• An excellent knowledge of OOP, SOLID, DRY principles;
• Experience with Cloud Development - GCP, Terraform (ideally using GCP);
• Familiarity with Agile & Scrum;
• Experience with SQL databases;
• Experience and knowledge in NoSQL, Firebase would be a plus;
• Solid understanding of testing methodologies and experience with testing frameworks;
• Problem-solving skills as well as a self-initiative approach;
• A continuous learner who keeps up with the latest industry trends and technologies
By meeting these requirements, you will contribute to the success of our software project.
Why Solid Software?
• We support Ukraine;
• A wonderful team of enthusiasts and like-minded people;
• Atmosphere of comfortable work & life balance;
• Flexible schedule and work-from-home opportunity;
• One of the biggest Flutter expertise in Ukraine and in the world;
• Work with trendy and sometimes experimental technologies;
• MacBook Pro and great tech;
• Decent compensation;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Compensation of professional events, English lessons, sports activities, COVID-19 test;
• Corporate parties and fun team-buildings in the nearest future;
• Anniversary presents;
• Accounting and juridical services.
• Onboarding and mentorship program;
• Internal career path program from Developer to Architect that consists of knowledge areas for IT specialists, books, training sessions, and work activities;
• Corporate library with the best programming books (+ an ability to order a particular book if we don't have it);
• Professional and constant feedback.
We truly value the unique talents and skills that each individual brings to our company. As we continue on our journey of growth, we eagerly anticipate the opportunity to welcome you into our team.
Talk to you soon!
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Senior Go Engineer в Харкові"