- Solid experience with Java Enterprise technologies and frameworks
- Experience with EAI systems and Java EE – EJB, Servlets, SOAP and/or REST WebServices, JMS, Application Servers, etc.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Good database and SQL knowledge – Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Postgres or other
- Understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Good analytical, mathematical and statistical skills
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams
- The candidate must be able to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Fluency in English
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies will be of a great advantage
- Experience with Swing, GWT, JSF, Seam Framework, Maven, Web Frameworks, GIT, will be considered a plus
- Design and develop new software applications, applying technology best practices
- Perform unit tests and peer reviews
- Create architectural and technical specifications
- Participate in troubleshooting and technical analysis to improve performance and scalability
- We offer flexibility with working hours
- We have a friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise
- We provide a very competitive remuneration package based on your personal performance
- You will receive excellent social benefits and will participate in regular breathtaking teambuilding activities
- You will have an opportunity for career enhancement in a fast growing company
- You will get challenging and interesting projects
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV in English on e-mail: отправить резюме Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Alliance Medica Capital Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2359 from 02.10.2017.