The client is one of world’s leaders in internet marketing and producing direct-to-consumer products. They develop tools for financial planning and security, which are used by more than 1 million people. The growth in the number of customers made the company radically restructure their IT system, and DataArt is currently helping the client to solve this task.
The system is improving with the use of latest architectural approaches, which are based on modern enterprise technologies and high-performance frameworks.
We’re searching for a specialist who will work on a major project using popular technologies and modern approaches: MSSQL, NoSQL, RabbitMQ, microservice architecture and RESTful services.
Requirements - Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET-based applications
- Experience developing on C# (including the latest versions of ASP .NET MVC)
- Knowledge of WCF, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Understanding of and skills using the SOLID principles
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience slicing CSS
- No formal restrictions to go on foreign business trips up to 3 months
- Good spoken English
Requirements - Additional
- Experience working with Dapper
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Understanding of TDD and Scrum
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Microsoft certification
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.