Eleks is looking for an experienced graphic UI to join the marketing team. Working with us, you'll have the opportunity to enter the promising industry of IT, produce work for the world's leading brands and grow your skillset to a whole new level.
- To work on internal and external communication materials, sales opportunity presentations, keynotes, landing pages and various marketing materials.
- To bring a fresh perspective on the company's visual library and develop the Eleks brand a step further.
- Professional design experience of at least 5 years;
- Experience with digital design;
- Deep understanding of typographic principles and grid systems;
- Understanding of design systems and principles of their composition;
- Proficiency in Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Bohemian Coding Sketch;
- Comfortable working with PowerPoint, Word, Google Slides;
- Basic understanding of time management;
- Creative and systematic thinking;
- Ability to develop ideas in various directions and work in altering styles;
- Ability to meet deadlines and embrace constructive criticism;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Life-time learner;
- Portfolio of design work;
- Be cool
- Initiative and pro-active position
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem solving skills
- Self-improvement potential
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.