Ваш надійний помічник
3-10 years of UX / UI design experience
Experience in designing both responsive web and native mobile application
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
Knowledge of wire-frame tools
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues and management
Good time-management skills
Ability to work independently
Knowledge of photography and / or videography, a plus
Ability to lead end-to-end projects, from concept to delivery, and support ongoing improvements to products and features.
Ability to start from wire-frames and lead all the way to interactive prototypes for enabling A / B testing and UX research
Leading Design sprints with product managers and engineers
Proficiency with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel, Axure or similar.
Web-based information architecture and responsive design.
Passion for conversational design and language understanding, voice-interface design, or interactive design is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as interactive / user experience designer.
Passion, enthusiasm, persistence, creativity, diplomacy, and a sense of humor.
Conduct user experience through surveys and focus groups in collaboration with internal members and existing participants
Develop and refine target user personas
Perform user research to identify pain points and innovation opportunities
Gather and evaluate user requirements
Translate user stories and features into low-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, sitemaps, and other design artifacts
Create high-fidelity mockups and screen flows
Design ads, social media posts, landing pages, Email, menus, tabs and widgets and other online marketing collateral as needed
Ensure quality and user experience based on metric measurement
● Participate in an open, fun, entrepreneurial and creative company culture
● Global organisation and international opportunities
● Work from the location of your choice
● Competitive Salary
● Feature ownership — combine data and customer feedback to create meaningful solutions to the everyday problems our users face.
● Unlimited annual leave; we do our best work when we’re feeling refreshed so take the time you need to relax!
● Flexible working — we trust you to work whenever and wherever you feel most productive.
● Found a great book, meetup or conference? We’ll pay for the tools and resources to support your continued learning!
● It’s important to stay healthy, so we’ll pay towards your gym membership or fitness apps, and have Self Space appointments available
● BYOD – You are welcome to work from your own choice of laptop
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Senior UX UI Designer в Києві"