Digital Marketing Outsourcing Startup Company is seeking highly motivated Search Engine Optimization (first priority) and PPC (second priority) manager to join our team. The SEO/PPC Manager will be responsible for our different projects, support and manage a number of websites (mostly in English) with traffic from different countries.
This position is a great opportunity in career and salary growth as it can be transformed to Head of the Department in the future.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Owning the roadmap for our SEO strategy
- Identifying growth opportunities through analysis of keywords, content, competitors, etc.
- Identifying and seeking backlink opportunities
- Improve on-page SEO constantly
- Collaboration with the content manager to generate SEO optimized articles for the website blogs
- Conducting and acting on the results of technical audits
- Monitoring and analyzing search traffic, rankings and results weekly
- PPC campaigns creation and management – on demand
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 1+ years of SEO experience
- Good understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Expertise with industry tools including Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, Search Console, SEMRush, Woorank, Spyfu, Rank Sonic, etc.
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Google Ads proficiency
- English at least Intermediate level
- Excellent project management, time management, and communication skills
- Marketing background and managing experience is a great advantage
If you ambitious, ready for great challenges and hard but exciting work, please, mail us at отправить резюме with a short CV and cover letter.
Please, don’t apply if you are a freelancer or digital agency — only full-time job considered.