A unique opportunity for a talented Solutions Architect to join the DataArt team. The successful candidate will become a part of the client service team, responsible for building solutions across business units and domains.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Structure and drive conversations with client stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, conduct audits of client systems, elicit business requirements for system architecture;
- Propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situations, estimate scope and budget for the proposed system;
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements;
- Plan, design and implement IT solutions;
- Document technical and functional requirements;
- Communicate requirements and specifications to a project team, guide the team during the implementation stage, control and review processes and code.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development;
- Experience in team leadership and/or project management is an advantage;
- Able to define high level solutions and system architectures and understand how various components of the architecture interact;
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand businesses pain points, requirements and translate these into winning solutions;
- Strong understanding of information systems, key technologies and limitations;
- Experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments across various domains;
- Able to analyze other developers code using basic reverse engineering techniques;
- Experience in conducting code reviews;
- Experienced in understanding and documenting functional and technical requirements, able to create and deliver compelling presentations;
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, with the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions;
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- English - full working proficiency.
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.