Senior WordPress developer wanted for our team
Whom we are looking for...
Currently we are looking for a senior WordPress Webdeveloper who is very familiar with the WordPress Codex.
- High experienced in WordPress and with WordPress Codex
- Clean and good coding skills in PHP, JS and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of existing WordPress plugins (we need to work with very much of them)
- Thinking along with more complicated problems
- Good availability
- Familiar with Command-Line Interfaces (i.e. Bash) and SEO best practices (semantic markup, alt tags, meta tags) would be good
- Fluent in English
You should be able to write very clean code and custom WordPress modules according to coding standards and best practices. Candidates will often be required to handle complicated backend tasks such as search customization, online shop modifications and web service programming.
We are seeking a talented WordPress developer to join our team. You will work in cooperation with our projects managers to bugfix and implement new functionalities into existing websites.
Beside the weekly care (updating, checking if everything is still running and safe) most of our tasks are on demand. Sometimes they have a strict deadline.
The tasks will be:
- Weekly maintenance of dozens of websites at the same time with our tools
- Reporting and fixing errors on the websites
- Build, extend, and deploy websites by given designs
- Cross-Browser test your work (we use browserstack.com)
- Create and modify website architecture components (themes, plugins, templates, and page sections) with best practices
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of WordPress
- Create content types, taxonomies, and other data structures based on wireframes and project requirements.
- Develop new website sections and interactive features.
- Deliver high-quality code while adhering to web development best practices.
- Conducting quality assurance and tests of code quality.
You will can work as freelancer or permanent, it depends on you. In every case we will start with a trial phase to test our work with each other.
What we offer
- Very good payment
- Working from home office
- Very friendly and structured staff
- Log and secure collaboration with a german agency
- Always new tasks in WordPress (you will learn a lot with us)
- Very flexible working hours / No core hours (work when you want)
The application process is divided into two steps:
- Take the personality test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-t...
We want to know if you are a good fit for us in terms of personality. Fill out this test and send us your screenshot of the result together with your name and email address via the form.
- Take the WordPress Test (after invitation): We will send you an approximately half an hour test to see if you are a good fit for our team. If you do well on the test, you can be sure that we will accept you into our team.
We don’t need references – it’s enough if you pass the test.