UKEESS Software House is currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer (Java) for the full-time position to join the ambitious and life-changing projects.
About the Customer and the Project:
Our customer is the world’s largest family history and consumer genetics company.
With more than 27+ billion digitized global historical records, 100 million family trees, and 18 million people in a growing DNA database, our client helps customers discover their family stories and gain a new level of understanding about their lives. Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people’s lives? Join us!
The ideal candidate will be able to interpret and articulate business needs and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions.
- Commercial experience of QA Automation on Java
- Upper-Intermediate strong level of English;
- Must have experience implementing test automation frameworks using toolsets including Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Postman, Appium, etc.
- Be able to build an automation framework from the ground up
- Be able to create and maintain scripts for CI (Smoke Test, Regression Test, Functional, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD, S test frameworks, etc.
It will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development life cycles
- Experience with SQL Server or MySql
- Experience in testing on different devices (desktop, laptop, mobile), OS (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android), and browsers (Chrome, Safari, EDGE, Firefox)
- Automation testing of Web applications (back-end, front-end).
- Identify, report, and track product defects.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation, and automated test cases.
- Error logs analyzing.
- Working in a Scrum team.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
What do we offer our new colleague:
- interesting full-time position in a highly professional team and friendly company
- competitive compensation (also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- flexible work schedule
- individual approach to a professional growth
- free English classes (online)
- 3 health packages to choose
- annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- modern, comfortable office facilities (a barbecue zone, kitchens, company paid lunches, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
- foreign business trips
- on-site parking lot and charge station for Electric Cars
- corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
- sports activities: ping-pong, soccer, work-out
If you are looking for a position where you can work on a modern project in a big friendly team where you can apply all your skills and grow professionally further — send us your CV and let's get to know each other! ;)