Contract Full-Time Bookkeeper
We are looking for a full-time bookkeeper with experience in QBO and strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. The bookkeeper in KHL Team is always ready for challenges and multitasking.
- Agreement and remote work
- Annual vacation, sick leave, and time-off
- Communication with the manager and bookkeeping team every week
- Salary will depend on the number of clients (max 15/20 monthly clients) and the level of responsibility. The first month will be probation (10 monthly clients).
Bookkeeper Responsibilities Include:
- Full cycle monthly bookkeeping
- Categorizing transactions
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Analyzing Balance Sheets, P&Ls, A/R and A/P
- Working with MS Office 365, Internet, Zoom, QBO, Bitrix24
- English — B2
- Experience analyzing financial reports — BS, P/L, AP/AR
- Experience working remotely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
Please send your CV only in English.
We will answer you through email. Please check your inbox and spam.
Also, please add a short describe your work experience with QBO. So, it will be clear that you have read and understand our ad.