Attention! We will not consider applicants without at least B1 english. We hope for your understanding.
LARUS CORPORATE SERVICES has been offering a wide range of services to both private and corporate clients for over 10 years. We are looking for an accountant to join our team on a permanent basis.
What we offer:
- Work in an international company.
- The possibility of personal growth and gaining new experience.
- Stable earnings with payment deadlines.
- The opportunity to become part of a professional, motivated and friendly young team.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- University degree (economics, accounting, finance, etc.).
- B1 level of English or higher is a MUST (certificates are welcome).
- Experience as an accountant for at least 2 years.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Responsibility, ability to work quickly and efficiently, strictly follow deadlines.
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of accounting and financial reporting (experience with IFRS will be an advantage).
- Skilled use of basic computer programs and techniques.
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms (1C, Zoho Books, QuickBooks, etc.).
- Fast learner and desire for new knowledge.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Preparation and accounting of incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Working with bank statements.
- Accurate operational accounting of business operations of our own companies and companies of our clients.
- Control of accounts receivable and payable and executive reports to management.
- Monitoring the timing, support, preparation and submission to the regulatory authorities of annual financial statements and declarations of companies and partnerships.