Customer Acquisition Manager with knowledge of German
Swissform Ukraine LLC is a young firm and Customer Support Services branch of mother company in Switzerland with more than 70 years on market. Our clients are European car, medical, electronic and industrial equipment manufacturers. We are announcing an open vacancy for Customer Acquisition Manager with knowledge of German to Sales team in Lviv.
You will get not only good experience in the international business environment and daily practice of German in cooperation with native speakers, but also pleasant bonuses from the company.
- The Customer Acquisition Manager is a role within the Business Development function that is responsible for ensuring the achievement of business growth targets.
- The Customer Acquisition Manager will assist in developing and implementing targeted direct response marketing strategies across multiple marketing channels. This role includes assisting in day to day campaign management, as well as channel management responsibilities and opportunities. The right candidate for this role will use their knowledge of direct response marketing, attention to detail, passion for improvement, and competitive nature to grow and enhance the traditional marketing channels.
- A high level of commercial awareness, strong analytical skills, the ability to work both autonomously as well as in collaboration with colleagues and partners, the ability to motivate people to embrace action plans and new strategies and work expediently and expeditiously are critical to succeed in this role.
- University Degree (preferably in Marketing, Applied linguistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field);
- Minimum 2 years of working experience (preferably customer acquisition digital marketing experience);
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in MS Excel), experience of working in ERP systems will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher: spoken and written);
- Proficiency in German (Upper-Intermediate or higher: spoken and written);
- Strong customer focus and service orientation;
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to perform desk work and manage routine tasks;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in team;
- Understanding and experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools, advertising platform, search, mobile media, marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns would be a plus.
- Selling skills to grow customers number and product uptake.
- Ability to formulate strategy and execute effectively to grow customers number.
- Sales and negotiation skills to prospect business.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data to inform strategy.
- Knowledge in marketing and communication principles.
- Effective organizer and ability to execute complex simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions oriented. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with relevant business networks and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer- service oriented culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Self-motivated, assertive, proactive and result oriented.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Above average professional maturity (getting things done through other people via influence, diplomacy, patience and conflict management) is essential.
- Work closely with Strategic Buyers and sales team to support ongoing activities and identify areas of improvement;
- Assist in growing and optimizing multiple direct response marketing channels, with a focus on traditional (phone calls, direct mail, LinkedIn search) to acquire new customers in the most efficient and profitable manner possible;
- Finding and researching prospective purchase deals, negotiating the purchase terms and contract, implementing, and finalizing the purchase;
- Support negotiation process with pre-defined Buyers, prepare request for information;
- With limited and at times no supervision, manage day-to-day administration through external vendors and internal colleagues working in a variety of functional groups;
- Develop recommendations to reach new members through desktop and mobile campaigns, including messaging strategy;
- Prepare periodic and on demand reports;
- Ensure compliance with Swissform Supplier Code, Personnel Policy and standard procurement practices.
● Depending on qualification and based on the results of the interview
Bonus & Benefits
● Official employment;
● Competitive salary level;
● Training and development in an international company;
● Comfortable office and good working conditions.
Terms of Work
● Full time position;
● Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00
● Start: ASAP
For further inquiries or when sending your CV, please contact:
Tetyana отправить резюме