We offer you a job in logistics that successfully withstands all crises. Be confident in the future!
Our client is an international company providing transport logistics services in the USA. The company focuses on Western standards of working conditions. One of the corporate principles is not to attract specialists to management positions from outside, but to develop them within the company. Our client positions itself as a progressive and sustainable company. And they invite people with the same values to their team.
The role will involve:
- Control over the shipping process
- Communication with English-speaking brokers and drivers by phone
- Timely provision of feedback for the client
- Taking calls and solving problems in the delivery of goods using creative solutions and patience
- Processing of emails and prompt resolution of the related issues
- CRM system control
- Processing and control of cargo documentation
We also have a list of requirements for this position:
- Knowledge of English at the upper intermediate level
- Analytical flexible thinking
- Resistance to stress and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for own results;
- Desire to work and develop in the field of logistics for at least one year.
What does this mean for you?
- Working hours: 10 pm - 8 am (4/4)
- Comfortable and modern office
- Corporate events and teambuildings to celebrate the victories and achievements of the team and the company
- Fair remuneration in $ and regular income review
- Training according to the internal corporate program
- English lessons at the expense of the company
- Improvement of the level of Customer Service in English
- European standards in the work process organisation
- An excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Friendly and sustainable environment
About Atlas Recruiting
Atlas recruiting is a recruiting company breaking employment stereotypes. We select personnel to work for international logistics companies in Europe and the United States.
Atlas recruiting «Breaking stereotypes»