Auxility is a fast, agile and cost-conscious software development agency.
We design and implement complete solutions in the areas of - Mobile, Web, and Artificial Intelligence.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Middle iOS Developer (Swift).
We are looking for iOS developer with experience in Swift, who will help our team to develop one of our core projects. It is a beautiful e-commerce application for a network of pharmaceutical retailers. You will take part in the development of several mobile applications that serve tens of thousands of users.
- Work as part of a software development team;
- Design of application architecture (participation in architecture design);
- Actively participate in the development to create the best product for users;
- Writing technical requirement documents;
- Contribute to the company’s open source libraries;
- Report and analyze product issues using Jira.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject;
- At least 3 years experience as an iOS developer;
- Strong knowledge of iOS Swift, including iOS Vanilla Framework;
- Experience with Objective-C;
- Experience with Apple's design principles and human interface guidelines;
- Strong understanding of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Understanding of the principles of SOLID;
- Knowledge of Cocoa-Touch, IOS SDKs Alamofire, GoogleMaps, Firebase;
- Experience with Jira or other agile tools;
- Knowledge of Realm&Core Data(Local DB), Mesh Network, RestAPI, SocketServer.
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks;
- Be a good team player;
- Good analytical, technical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with little supervision;
- Ability to multi-task and juggle tasks effectively;
- Must have common sense, be intuitive and attentive to details;
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude to learn new concepts and participate in new projects;
- Availability and flexibility are required. Being able to address concerns and participate in discussions on sometimes short notice is a must.
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven and motivated horizontal team;
- Transparent, quality-oriented working process without excessive bureaucracy;
- Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas;
- Flexible working hours.
We guarantee your personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks. If you want to join us, then
Send Experience Resume with References to e-mail отправить резюме.ca. In your cover letter, please include a link to an app you are the proudest to have contributed.