UKEESS Software House is looking for a talented Middle React Native Developer to join our team for the full-time position (either onsite in Lviv or remotely).
About our Customer and the Project:
Our customer is creating a world where it’s easy to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find the perfect place to meet, create, and celebrate. Our Airbnb-like marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces like lofts, rooftops, and art galleries and makes them ready to use for meetings, events, and even film shoots. Founded in April of 2014, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago. The company’s investors include Foundation Capital, Structure Capital, Red Bridge Partners, and 31VENTURES.
Over 2 million people have come together already on our customer’s platform, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 10 million.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for Mobile Engineer, who will:
- Be able to work closely with our product team. Your opinion will be heard and our decisions as a team will be affected by data measurement on a regular basis.
- Have a passion for building effective user experiences with high user engagement. You’ll get to work on critical product engineering projects that ship.
- Be using modern design patterns and coding standards while helping to migrate existing legacy code.
- Work closely with design to continue building out a quality user experience.
- At least 2 years of production-level React Native experience
- Experience in Redux architecture (or similar)
- Ability to ship code regularly into production
- Experience in functional component design
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies
- English: Strong Intermediate level at least (both speaking and writing)
It would be a big plus:
- Experience using React Hooks
- Knowledge of immutability patterns
- Experience in middleware construction
- Familiarity with Swift 5+
- Experience with Redux-Saga
- Android production deployment
- UI test harness creation
- Experience in Fastlane
- Creating reusable and testable code
- Deploying to production environments
- Interfacing with the Product team and providing insightful feedback
- Task breakdown into our SCRUM process
- Daily standups, weekly developer check-ins, and bi-weekly retrospectives
- Identify problem areas and improve them — both in-process and in code
What do we offer our new colleague?
- interesting full-time position in a highly professional team on the new project
- competitive compensation (also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- flexible hours approach
- individual approach to a professional growth
- free English classes (online)
- 3 health packages to choose
- annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
- modern, comfortable office facilities (a barbecue zone, kitchens, company paid lunches, lounge rooms, coffee machines, etc.)
- foreign business trips (after the war)
- on-site parking lot and charge station for Electric Cars
- corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
- sports activities: ping-pong, soccer, work-out
As a team, we maintain a supportive development environment through mentorship, team offsites, and group code reviews. If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! :)