We’re looking for skilled Senior iOS Engineers for one of our partners.
About the partner: one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world.
Job role in brief: a great opportunity for a iOS Engineer to introduce innovation — the products they are building have no parallel, so you’ll spend time thinking big, but iterating quickly and shipping code continuously. You’ll not only lead the iOS tech stack, developing processes for building, testing, and pushing code, but also will be a technical mentor for other engineering team members.
- 5+ years developing, launching, and supporting high quality iOS applications or multi-platform mobile applications (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled).
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Data, Core and TextCore Graphics.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with Protobufs, REST API design, gRPC & HTTP/2
- Experience with Kotlin or Android app development using Kotlin.
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile development, Test Driven Development (TDD) would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Communicate effectively on both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale from novice to advance users.
- Experience working in fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership.
Location: 100% remote in Ukraine, Poland, Eastern Europe.
Salary budget: 2k — 5k USD monthly (depending on experience).
Perks: the company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach company’s goals.