We are hiring female Hospital Medical Receptionist to work in hospital-clinique in Doha, Qatar!
The recruitment event will be held in Kyiv at the beginning of April 2018.
Medical Receptionist job summary:
Our thriving internal medicine practice needs Medical Receptionist who can take over the administrative duties involved with coordinating patient and physician schedules as well as bookkeeping, file management, and office organization. We’re looking for a candidate who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service. The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidate will know when to slow down, look patients in the eye and provide personalized service. There are a few advancement opportunities for the successful applicants.
1. Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself;
2. Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data;
3. Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents;
4. Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visit;
5. Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients;
6. Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our CRM;
7. Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services;
8. Provide patients with support and guidance as need;
Medical Receptionist minimum requirements:
1. Female candidate aged up to 35 years old;
2. High school diploma;
3. One + years' experience in medical assisting or administration, or office reception;
4. Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance;
5. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software;
Official contract for 3 years + Official work permit;
Sharing housing in Doha city very close to work;
A paid air tickets home every year;
Paid annual leave up to 30 days;
Basic salary — 3000 QAR (825USD);
Food allowance — 500 QAR (140USD);
Transportation allowance — 500 QAR (140USD);
On the territory of the clinic, a dining room for employees with incredibly cheap prices and an excellent choice of food!
You can apply your CV: отправить резюме
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Администратор клиники в Києві"
Введіть Ваш E-mail